- The Gillam Law Firm Obtains $800,000 Settlement for City Firefighter
- Carol Gillam Presents at Several Conferences
- Court Gives Final Approval of Class Action Settlement Against USC
- Carol Gillam Honored Again as a Top Labor and Employment Lawyer
- The Gillam Law Firm Receives Court Approval of Class Action Settlement Against Rahn Industries
The Gillam Law Firm joined forces with attorney Genie Harrison to settle a contentious case against the City of Los Angeles for $800,000. Their client was an African American lesbian firefighter who claimed discrimination and retaliation at a fire station in the San Fernando Valley. The settlement was approved by the Los Angeles City Council in August 2012.
Lee v. City of Los Angeles et al., LASC Case No. 336783