- The Gillam Law Firm Obtains $800,000 Settlement for City Firefighter
- Carol Gillam Presents at Several Conferences
- Court Gives Final Approval of Class Action Settlement Against USC
- Carol Gillam Honored Again as a Top Labor and Employment Lawyer
- The Gillam Law Firm Receives Court Approval of Class Action Settlement Against Rahn Industries
On May 24, 2012, a class action lawsuit was filed against Los Angeles and New York-based limousine company, Ready To Roll Transportation, Inc. on behalf of former and current California chauffeurs, for unpaid wages and un-reimbursed business expenses. Plaintiffs allege that Ready To Roll illegally kept putative class members on-call, in between jobs, without compensation, and failed to reimburse for expenses incurred in direct discharge of Plaintiffs' work for Ready To Roll. If you have any questions, please contact Courtney Abrams or Carol Gillam at (310) 203-9977.
Hendershot, Whitehead and Salas v. Ready To Roll Transportation Inc., LASC Case No. BC485401