- The Gillam Law Firm Obtains $800,000 Settlement for City Firefighter
- Carol Gillam Presents at Several Conferences
- Court Gives Final Approval of Class Action Settlement Against USC
- Carol Gillam Honored Again as a Top Labor and Employment Lawyer
- The Gillam Law Firm Receives Court Approval of Class Action Settlement Against Rahn Industries
On April 17, 2012, the Court granted preliminary approval to a class action lawsuit brought on behalf of all current and former hourly employees who were employed by University of Southern California ("USC"), who worked at either or both of its restaurants, The Lab Gastropub and/or McKay's at any time from March 3, 2007 to April 17, 2012. Carol Gillam is Class Counsel. If you wish to participate, the deadline is August 13, 2012 to submit your claim.
Evans v. University of Southern California, LASC Case No. BC456514