- Carol Gillam Trains Trial Lawyers
- Carol Gillam Named One of Top Labor and Employment Lawyers in California for 4th Consecutive Year
- Carol Gillam Wrote the Lead Article in Recent Issue of California Labor and Employment Law Review
- Class certification granted in case against First Student!
- The Gillam Law Firm Obtains $800,000 Settlement for City Firefighter
Carol Gillam was a trainer at the California Employment Lawyers Association's first Trial College held in Los Angeles in June 2014. The intensive three day program allowed trial lawyers to improve their skills with coaching from more highly experienced trial lawyers like Carol. Each day Carol trained eight different lawyers in the art of opening statements, jury voir dire, cross examination, closing arguments and other aspects of trial. Along with two other trainers, she helped each participant ("advocate") try out different styles to find their most effective and authentic selves before a judge and jury.